Friday, January 11, 2008

I'm Running......

So no pictures for this post just an observation....The other day Noah came running to me from one end of Target where he had been occupied by Jason

Noah: MMMOOOMMYYYY! (grinning from ear to ear)

Me: Hi Noah, what are you doing

Noah: I running (still grinning from ear to ear as he turns around and runs back to Jason at the other end of the store)

I wish I could have more "I running" moments. Where life was that simple to make me happy. I often wonder why I couldn't run from one end of Target to the other to greet my husband or children and yelling Noooooaaaaahhh the whole way all the while laughing hysterically. Probably b/c people would think I was crazy. No one thinks my child is crazy for doing it - we should all stop take some time and live in the moment for a few minutes each day. GO HAVE YOUR "I RUNNING" MOMENT!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

truer comment has never been said, where is the video??? ;-)

Shannon said...

Amen. Can I have "I goin' cwazzzy" moment? Oh wait I have those all the time!

Julie said...

Kids have such a vigor and enthusiasm for life. Somehow we adults have lost that along the way. I'm going to get mine back!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails