Thursday, November 29, 2007

Around the house

We have the Christmas Tree decorated and Noah loves it. This is a picture from his perspective. It seems so big if you lay down on the floor and look up at it. I am sure his little mind is going a million miles a minute trying to figure out what all of this means. We are half way done with Christmas shopping and I am ready to start wrapping. Noah is asking Santa for a train set and table this year. Maxi wants clothes. It is going to be a great Christmas. I am so fortunate to have such wonderful children and husband. BREAKING NEWS.... Maxi started army crawling last night. It was great, he was so happy. I can't wait to capture it on video.


slobber boy...c'mon toofers just come in. (none yet)

playing in the crib. It's fun walking over Max

What is that on his face......A Cookie, a chocolate chip cookie

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails