Things seem really busy lately. I am ready for the month of October to be done. Max is no longer sleeping through the night....yes, he actually was once we moved his crib out of Noah's room, but he got sick and now we are up again. My last day with Hilti was on Thursday, it was difficult saying goodbye but I am anxious to get started at my new job. We had a garage sale this past weekend. I don't think I will have another one again - ever. We did make some money though which is bonus, it's just a lot of work. Noah's birthday is right around the corner. We are going to have a small party at our house and then take everyone to HallowZooeen. The Tulsa Zoo stays open in the evening for trick or treating. We went last year and had a lot of fun. I can't believe Noah will be 2 and Max is 6 months. Crazy how time flies.
Noah's new sleeping position. Yep we go in and check on him and his pants are pulled down to his knees and diaper half off. Time for potty training??? Perhaps????
Bye to my friends at Hilti.
Garage Sale. Love the sheets on the wall. I was to lazy to take stuff off the walls so I covered them with sheets. White Trash Garage Sale.
Noah playing with the garage sale item. Green Foam

Max enjoying the garage sale too
Max's Halloween Costume. I COULDN'T RESIST Buying this one!
1 comment:
I see a full moon! Crack kills Noah! OMG this is the cutest pic Jeri. This is THE ONE to show to all his future girlfriends.
Post a Comment