Thursday, September 27, 2007

Sanford and Sons

So we are living "Ghetto Fabulous" right now....as you can see we have a new flat screen tv (that's what makes it fabulous) with 2 broken tv's and one tv on loan that we need to return scattered in various rooms. Our microwave stand has become our makeshift tv stand and our microwave...well it's housed very nicely. I'M LIVING IN TOTAL CHAOS!!! Can you say....garage sale? We are having one in October. So I will live like this until October 13th. Family news... I have decided to resign from Hilti. It has been a great learning experience and I will miss everyone terribly. I am going to work for Cherokee Nation Enterprises (the Casino) in their HR Dept. A lot of the same things I am doing now and a few new tasks with the opportunities to grow within the company more quickly than if I had stayed with Hilti. Jason and I are both nervous and excited about the change! The benefits are great and I truly think this will be a good move. Enjoy my chaos.....

notice the tv in the left corner on the floor.

Max's room with broken tv

our room with broken tv and no where to put the stereo to go with the speakers that are in the living room next to our new tv

our microwave stand.....hahahahahha!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails