Noah is feeling much better. He had his first ear infection ever (we've been very lucky) and had bronchiolitis. Breathing treatments 4 x's a day has seemed to help. We will continue with breathing treatments 2x's a day until his 15 month well check at the end of the month.
We had our second Little Gym class. Noah didn't seem to enjoy it as much as the first day...I am hoping it is just because he hadn't been feeling well. We are now committed until June.
Not much else going on around here. Noah's new favorite word - NO. Everything is NO. But he is definitely repeating more. When I point to my belly I say Baby and he will repeat baby, he said what sounded like balloon. Pics from over the weekend: Bath time (Cool hair), Red Robin outing with his Purple Balloon, and Superbowl party.
1 comment:
awwwwwwww, cute pics! Love the one with the hat wanting to go out to play with the doggies.
Post a Comment