So I will try to make this a great Blog for the boys. Max won't be here for a few more months but Noah has plenty to share. I hope this will be fun for all of us to use.
Well well well. Great job Jeri! And I love the wallpaper you have. May have to steal it! Anyway here's to happy blogging - raises glass of wine - Shannon :)
Look at me, I'm the little dot down south! It'll grow real big cause I'll be looking at the page alot. Hope you're having a good week. Call me and update me on the baby. Oh and I have a package I want to send out to you this weekend. So be on the lookout. ~S :)
3 comments:
Well well well. Great job Jeri! And I love the wallpaper you have. May have to steal it! Anyway here's to happy blogging - raises glass of wine -
Shannon :)
you are a computer geek love joey
Look at me, I'm the little dot down south! It'll grow real big cause I'll be looking at the page alot. Hope you're having a good week. Call me and update me on the baby. Oh and I have a package I want to send out to you this weekend. So be on the lookout. ~S :)
Post a Comment